Timeless elegance meets old-fashioned charm at this waterfront Resort hotel. Delight in saltwater taffy-colored cottages, private courtyards and picturesque gardens—plus the ragtime sounds and carnival pastimes of the exciting Coney Island-style boardwalk. Reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Delight in American favorites, fresh seafood and Greek specialties at Disney's BoardWalk Inn in the heart of Disney's Boardwalk entertainment district. Savor pub classics and award-winning brews, pizza on-the-go and irresistible desserts in a festive atmosphere.
- Flying Fish Café: Feast on fresh seafood and sizzling steak in this jovial, high-energy café on Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works: This family-friendly microbrewery and restaurant serve award-winning beers and fresh twists on American pub favorites.
- Trattoria al Forno: Savor Old World favorites for dinner at this casual Italian eatery—or begin your day with a lively Character Breakfast. Please note that Characters are only present at breakfast.
- ESPN Club: Serious about sports? Experience the ultimate in sports entertainment, dining, and shopping at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- BoardWalk Bakery: Stroll along the seashore till you stumble upon this quaint stop where you can entice your palate with a host of freshly made house favorites—from baked goods, soups, salads, and sandwiches to a selection of beverages, both hot and cold.
- Ample Hills Creamery: Treat yourself to a tasty cone straight out of Brooklyn, courtesy of this turn-of-the-century take on the ice cream parlor.
- Pizza Window: Stroll down Disney’s BoardWalk with a hot slice in hand, or order a whole pie to feed the entire family. Take your pick from cheese, pepperoni or the Boardwalk Signature Pizza, and then wash it down with draft beer, sangria, and soft drinks.