Disney Vacation Club Members
Doing a Disney Cruise Swap Saves Time and Money!
- One of our Cruise Specialists will work on finding the perfect cruise for your family.
- We will let you know how many points are needed to cover your cruise. You can rent that specific amount, more points so that you get additional cash back, or if you’re short you can always add cash to the cruise reservation.
- When you are ready to move forward with the cruise we will secure the stateroom(s) for you. We will then start working on renting your points to apply towards the cruise balance. This may take a week or two but we should have those points rented rather quickly for you as you have top priority over other points we’re renting.
- If there is any additional money that is owed we will send it to you via a check or Paypal.
Here are some perks for using our Cruise Swap Program!
- You will use fewer points than if you had traded your points through Disney.
- You don’t have to pay Disney the $95 exchange fee that they charge.
- We provide a Disney gift card to use on the ship or to take home with you.
- There are no blackout dates.
- All DVC points can be used towards the cruise.
- The Disney Cruise Lines bookings are subject to the normal Disney Cruise Line terms and conditions regarding modifications and cancellations. You are entitled to any refund DCL provides us for cancellation. Your DVC rental will then be covered under the standard rental contract including all terms and conditions.
- The Disney gift card will be sent once the final payment for the cruise has been finalized.