No Questions Asked Travel Insurance Sample Agreement
This agreement is made the _(xx)_ day of _(month)_, _(year)_ by and between
__________________ and DVC-RENTAL.com
Terms and Conditions:
- The renter may cancel the reservation listed below for any reason.
- Only the Reservation listed in the details below will be covered by the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance.
- The No Questions Asked Travel Insurance policy covers Room Only accommodations and does not cover any additional costs including, but not limited to Park Tickets, Tours, Transportation, Dining Plans, or Dining Reservations.
- Upon cancellation, a travel credit will be processed according to the Refund Timetable listed below.
- The No Questions Asked Travel Insurance does not cover any cancellation that is requested within 4 days prior to check-in.
- Any change to the reservation including change of travel dates, villa category, or resort is considered a cancellation of the original reservation and is subject to all conditions of the No Questions Asked Travel Insurance. Any additional bookings will be considered and treated as a new reservation and will not be covered under the original No Questions Asked Travel Insurance agreement.
- Any change to the Primary Guest's Name on the reservation will not be considered a cancellation, however, there will be an additional $50 fee for the change.
Exclusions and Exceptions
- Renter will receive no credit in the event of the following, including but not limited to hurricanes, flight cancellations, tornadoes, snowstorms, or acts of terrorism that occur within 4 days of their check-in date. All cancellations and changes must be made prior.
- In these instances, the Walt Disney Company may make exceptions and extend refunds to guests staying on property that have booked directly through Disney, or to DVC Member’s booking rooms on points, however, these exceptions and extensions will not apply to your reservation with DVC-Rental.
- In the event that you need to cancel your dining plan, your cancellation request must be received within 7 days prior to your check-in date. As we must contact the DVC member and have them cancel the dining plan, we cannot guarantee that the dining plan will be canceled and refunded prior to your check-in, even if the request is received more than 7 days prior to check-in.
- To begin the cancellation process, the renter must contact DVC-Rental via email. Requests via Phone Call, Facebook Message, or Text will not be accepted. The request to cancel will not be official until you receive an email from DVC-Rental confirming it has been received and is being processed. If you do not hear from a DVC-Rental representative within 24 hours, please follow up.
- Once the request for cancellation has been approved, DVC-Rental will advise the credit amount according to the Refund Timetable and the renter will be provided with a Travel Credit Promo Code.
No Questions Asked Travel Insurance Credit Timetable - based on the Reservation Check-In date
|Cancellation Request||Travel Credit Amount|
|60 Days – 11 months prior to check-in||75% Travel Credit Given|
|32 - 59 Days prior to check-in||50% Travel Credit Given|
|5 - 31 Days prior to check-in||25% Travel Credit Given|
|0 - 4 Days prior to check-in||No Refund Given|