Walt Disney Imagineers collaborated with local architects and cultural experts to design and construct an unforgettable experience celebrating the stories and traditions of Hawai` i. Experience the wonders of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai` i—a mixed-use Resort that includes Disney Vacation Club Villas. Members can experience everything this Resort has to offer. Inside and out, simplicity, fine materials and attention-to-detail reflect the layers of refined thinking that characterize Hawaiian art. Aulani is a place where ancient and modern designs meet in a dazzling combination of natural beauty and sophisticated elegance.
Overlooking a white-sand beach, a crystal-blue lagoon and a pristine cove surrounded by lush tropical foliage, this Disney Vacation Club Resort is a premier vacation destination.
Several dining options are available to you while staying at Aulani, including these favorites:
- `AMA`AMA: Contemporary Island Cooking: Sit back and let the ocean breeze soothe your spirit at`AMA`AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking—an idyllic, beachside restaurant serving modern interpretations of classic Hawaiian cuisine. While the menu rotates to highlight seasonal ingredients, the dinner menu focuses on sustainable seafood, steak and pasta.
- Makahiki: The Bounty of the Islands: Discover Makahiki – The Bounty of the Islands, offering both a buffet and à la carte options that feature fresh ingredients and international flavors, served in a festive, open-air dining room. For breakfast, join Disney friends for "Aunty's Breakfast Celebration at the Makahiki," a lively Disney character breakfast which includes family-friendly favorites such as island fruits, house-baked pastries and daily specialties, as well as interaction with some of your favorite Disney Characters!
- Ulu Cafe: Savor great food and scenic surroundings at this poolside venue that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner—including convenient grab-and-go selections. Order carryout meals to enjoy at the pool, or dine on the outdoor patio and behold beautiful ocean views.
- Off the Hook: Off the Hook is an open-air, beachside lounge that resembles a fisherman's seaside shack and serves a variety of favorite drinks and Hawaiian-inspired appetizers.
- The `Ōlelo Room: Relax with a drink or munch on traditional Hawaiian appetizers at The`Ōlelo Room—a bar and lounge inspired by the Hawaiian language.
- Mama's Snack Stop: Mama's Snack Stop serves up poolside snacks like mouthwatering hot dogs, chicken tenders, coconut-breaded shrimp and more. Enjoy your choice of bread, sauce and meat – including all-beef hot dogs, local red dogs, Portuguese sausage dogs and Buffalo-ranch fried chicken tender dogs.
Discover the Waikolohe Valley, a water play area that blends into the beautiful surrounding topography—featuring crystalline waters, winding streams, interactive play features and family-friendly tube and body slides. Adventurous family members can explore the nearby saltwater snorkel lagoon, teeming with tropical fish and other marine life. Children also love Aunty's Beach House, a uniquely themed kids' club featuring custom-planned activities and adventures.
Certain amenities are not part of Membership and may require a fee.