The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa combines the elegance of the Victorian age with Disney magic. Here, Members can experience all the world-class dining and recreation available just a short stroll away at the renowned Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Upgrades are in proud display throughout the well-appointed villas, while the lobby and exterior reflect fine finishes at every turn. It's truly the grandest Resort brought to you by Disney Vacation Club.
As Members enjoy unforgettable vacations here, they also become part of a grand new legacy.
The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa reflect the elegant features and ambiance of its sister resort hotel. The story behind Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa begins in the late 1890s, when Florida was established as a vacation destination for well-heeled visitors who turned the beaches along both shores of the Sunshine State into their personal winter playgrounds.
The spirit of the celebrated hotels that dotted the shoreline, and the essence of their classic Victorian styling and exquisite details, have been vividly captured in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Since its debut in 1988, it has evoked the fabled "golden age of travel"—an era when families embarked on epic tours, staying at grand hotels around the world—while inviting modern-day vacationers to enjoy the classic summer beach getaway.
The following fine dining options are available to Members just a short stroll away at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
- Cítricos: Enjoy American cuisine infused with Mediterranean flavors, plus an award-winning, international wine list including an impressive list of Old World wines. Fresh, seasonal ingredients influence the oft-changing menu.
- Narcoossee's: Savor superb seafood, steak and more in this waterfront hideaway with spectacular views of Seven Seas Lagoon. Exeperience the fireworks of Magic Kingdom park and the Electrical Water Pageant from the waterfront verandah.
- Victoria & Albert's: Classic Victorian elegance meets haute American cuisine at this AAA Five Diamond Award recipient since 2000. Honored with Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence," Victoria & Albert's provides an award-winning wine list featuring a diverse collection of over 700 selections with 4,200 bottles in the cellar.
- 1900 Park Fare: Delight in the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast and Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner buffets, plus enjoy the merry afternoon Wonderland Tea Party, all hosted by Disney Characters.
- Garden View Tea Room: Experience an elegant afternoon tea at Tea Time and relax in style while overlooking the lush grounds and pools of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Introduce the young royals in your family to afternoon tea at My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party.
- Grand Floridian Cafe: Drink in delightful views of the rose gardens and courtyard pool as you dine on inspired favorites. Open for breakfast, lunch or an impromptu dinner, the Grand Floridian Cafe is a hidden gem that offers casual American dining in an atmosphere teeming with Victorian charm.
Next door at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, winding pathways dotted with swaying palm trees lead you to a pristine beach, a picturesque Marina, a world-class spa, 2 fabulous pool areas and more—each brimming with fun and relaxation for Members and their Guests of all ages staying at the Resort. Fees apply for select experiences.