Timeless elegance meets old-fashioned charm at this waterfront Resort hotel. Delight in saltwater taffy-colored cottages, private courtyards and picturesque gardens—plus the ragtime sounds and carnival pastimes of the exciting Coney Island-style boardwalk. Reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Delight in American favorites, fresh seafood and Greek specialties at Disney's BoardWalk Inn in the heart of Disney's Boardwalk entertainment district. Savor pub classics and award-winning brews, pizza on-the-go and irresistible desserts in a festive atmosphere.
- Flying Fish Café: Feast on fresh seafood and sizzling steak in this jovial, high-energy café on Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works: This family-friendly microbrewery and restaurant serve award-winning beers and fresh twists on American pub favorites.
- Chef's Menu at CoraNation Room: Savor a selection of personal favorites from this world-renowned, celebrity chef inside her casual Greek restaurant.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: Savor a selection of personal favorites from this world-renowned, celebrity chef inside her casual Greek restaurant.
- ESPN Club: Serious about sports? Experience the ultimate in sports entertainment, dining, and shopping at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- BoardWalk Bakery: Stroll along the seashore till you stumble upon this quaint stop where you can entice your palate with a host of freshly made house favorites—from baked goods, soups, salads, and sandwiches to a selection of beverages, both hot and cold.
- Seashore Sweets: Enjoy “confections served with affection” by the Sweet Sisters, proprietors of this old-fashioned Atlantic shore-style candy shop. Saltwater taffy, fudge, hand-dipped ice cream, shakes, floats, chocolate, bulk candy and more are in store.
- Pizza Window: Stroll down Disney’s BoardWalk with a hot slice in hand, or order a whole pie to feed the entire family. Take your pick from cheese, pepperoni or the Boardwalk Signature Pizza, and then wash it down with draft beer, sangria, and soft drinks.